Oregon Coast Dental Care Staff
Michael T Christensen
Read Full Bio
- Favorite childhood book: “A Wrinkle in Time” by Madeleine L’Engle.
- Hobbies: Wild Crafting local plants & mushrooms, agate hunting.
- Happy Place: My garden.
- Best Piece of advice received: Stay in the present moment and breathe.
Read Full Bio
- Best Piece of advice ever received: Don’t give up what you want most for what you want now.
- Favorite thing about the beach: The sounds; waves crashing, birds, breeze.
- Ideal Vacation: Going to the World Cup (soccer) anywhere in Europe.
- Favorite Childhood Book: “James and the Giant Peach”.
- Best advice ever received: Our hearts understand in a way our minds cannot.
- Happy place: Anywhere I can sit with a book in my lap.
- Favorite childhood book: “The Giving Tree” (love, acceptance, forgiveness).
- Hobbies: Reading, stitching, Gentry! (Grandchild).
Front Office – Receptionist – Scheduling Specialist
- Favorite thing about the beach: The waves! My favorites are huge, smooth waves with the wind blowing off the spray.
- 3 best things about you: I’m low maintenance. I say what I mean. I am grateful.
- Best advice ever received: Do what you are supposed to be doing, and don’t worry about what everyone else is supposed to be doing.
- Favorite smell in the whole world: Fresh cut grass and charcoal barbecue! The smell of summer!
Front Office – Receptionist
- Questions I’d ask my dog: Why do you only use 3 of your 4 legs when you run? Is it more wind resistant? Are you really that excited to eat the same food day after day?
- Favorite childhood book: “Anne of Avonlea”.
- Best advice ever received: Never let a problem to be solved become more important than a person to be loved.
- Hobbies: Singing, making/decorating cakes, crafting, decorating, helping people laugh and have fun. I can secretly love even difficult people and see the good in them.
- What I love about my job: Helping people.
- Hobbies: Painting, gardening.
- Questions I’d ask my dog: What is your problem with the cat?! What itches? Who ticks you off?
- Favorite childhood book: “Island of the Blue Dolphins”.
- Happy place: The River! The Beach!
- Favorite smell in the whole world: Fresh cut grass.
- Hobbies: Knitting, hiking, cooking, basket weaving.
- Favorite thing about the beach: Agates, shells, sand dollars…beach Treasure!
- Favorite childhood book: “The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe”.
- Hobbies: Bee Keeping, knitting, beach combing gardening, basket weaving, reading.
- Favorite smell in the whole world: Lilac flowers, fresh cut grass.
- Favorite thing about my job: Helping people, getting to know my patients and the people I work with.
- Hobbies: Gardening, cooking, my dog.
- Favorite thing about the beach: Looking for treasures.
- The best advice ever given: There are no dumb questions.
- Best advice ever received: Listen to your gut – Let Go, let God.