Oregon Coast Dental Care Staff
Michael T Christensen
- Happy Place: I enjoy tending to my rose garden while I watch my kids play outside.
- My Favorite Childhood Book: “Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban” I grew up in the Harry Potter era and remember the excitement of waiting at the local bookstore until midnight for the newest book release of the series.
- Hobbies: Organizing, Writing, Astrology, Hiking, Kayaking
- Favorite Smell in the Whole World: I love the smell of wet earthy soil after a rainstorm.
- Favorite Super Hero: My grandparents – They were super heroes to me growing up. I also love Black Panther. Favorite villain: Cruella
- Best Piece of Advice Received: “There is no reason not to go to dental hygiene school” (fellow friend & hygienist).
- Favorite Thing About the Beach: Sunsets and the peaceful feeling that comes from sitting at the ocean.
- Favorite Nick Name: “Momma Frost” The dance-team girls named me that when I was a dance mom. I love it!
- Best piece of advice received: Forgive and let go
- Ideal vacation: 4 weeks in the Tropics with zero responsibilities
- 3 best things about you: Sense of humor, responsible, helpful
- Hobbies: Cooking, reading, games, boating
Front Office – Receptionist – Scheduling Specialist
- Favorite thing about the beach: The waves! My favorites are huge, smooth waves with the wind blowing off the spray.
- 3 best things about you: I’m low maintenance. I say what I mean. I am grateful.
- Best advice ever received: Do what you are supposed to be doing, and don’t worry about what everyone else is supposed to be doing.
- Favorite smell in the whole world: Fresh cut grass and charcoal barbecue! The smell of summer!
Front Office – Receptionist
- Hobbies: Spending time with family, reading, enjoying nature, flower garden in the spring.
- Best advice ever given: Put God first in all you do, keep your life balanced with work, rest and play.
- Questions I’d ask my dog: What’s your favorite brand of food? How are you feeling? What’s your favorite treat?
- Favorite smell: Freshly brewed coffee.
- What I love about my job: Helping people.
- Hobbies: Painting, gardening.
- Questions I’d ask my dog: What is your problem with the cat?! What itches? Who ticks you off?
- Favorite childhood book: “Island of the Blue Dolphins”.
- Happy place: The River! The Beach!
- Favorite smell in the whole world: Fresh cut grass.
- Hobbies: Knitting, hiking, cooking, basket weaving.
- Favorite thing about the beach: Agates, shells, sand dollars…beach Treasure!
- Hobbies: Gardening, cooking, my dog.
- Favorite thing about the beach: Looking for treasures.
- The best advice ever given: There are no dumb questions.
- Best advice ever received: Listen to your gut – Let Go, let God.
- Hobbies: Agate hunting.
- Favorite place to be: Spending time with family.
- Best advice ever given: Be yourself.
- 3 Best Things About You: Sarah is kind, humble, & intelligent.