Oregon Coast Dental Care Staff
Michael T Christensen
- Happy Place: I enjoy tending to my rose garden while I watch my kids play outside.
- My Favorite Childhood Book: “Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban” I grew up in the Harry Potter era and remember the excitement of waiting at the local bookstore until midnight for the newest book release of the series.
- Hobbies: Organizing, Writing, Astrology, Hiking, Kayaking
- Favorite Smell in the Whole World: I love the smell of wet earthy soil after a rainstorm.
- Favorite thing about the beach: The relaxing sound of the rolling waves that at times move to a crashing crescendo, the smell of the sea air, the fog sitting on top of the horizon, the earthiness of the salt mixed with sand between my toes, the hope of seeing a mermaid sunbathing on top of one of the rocks.
- Hidden Talent: Event Planning
- Ideal Vacation: Touring the United States, Canada, and Alaska with our RV!
- Hobbies: Reading, jigsaw puzzles, bird watching, grandkids, cooking, and sewing. My “wannabe” hobby is to create pieced quilts.
Front Office – Receptionist – Scheduling Specialist
- Favorite thing about the beach: The waves! My favorites are huge, smooth waves with the wind blowing off the spray.
- 3 best things about you: I’m low maintenance. I say what I mean. I am grateful.
- Best advice ever received: Do what you are supposed to be doing, and don’t worry about what everyone else is supposed to be doing.
- Favorite smell in the whole world: Fresh cut grass and charcoal barbecue! The smell of summer!
Front Office – Receptionist
- Questions I’d ask my dog: Why do you only use 3 of your 4 legs when you run? Is it more wind resistant? Are you really that excited to eat the same food day after day?
- Favorite childhood book: “Anne of Avonlea”.
- Best advice ever received: Never let a problem to be solved become more important than a person to be loved.
- Hobbies: Singing, making/decorating cakes, crafting, decorating, helping people laugh and have fun. I can secretly love even difficult people and see the good in them.
- What I love about my job: Helping people.
- Hobbies: Painting, gardening.
- Questions I’d ask my dog: What is your problem with the cat?! What itches? Who ticks you off?
- Favorite childhood book: “Island of the Blue Dolphins”.
- Happy place: The River! The Beach!
- Favorite smell in the whole world: Fresh cut grass.
- Hobbies: Knitting, hiking, cooking, basket weaving.
- Favorite thing about the beach: Agates, shells, sand dollars…beach Treasure!
- Hobbies: Gardening, cooking, my dog.
- Favorite thing about the beach: Looking for treasures.
- The best advice ever given: There are no dumb questions.
- Best advice ever received: Listen to your gut – Let Go, let God.
- Hobbies: Agate hunting.
- Favorite place to be: Spending time with family.
- Best advice ever given: Be yourself.
- 3 Best Things About You: Sarah is kind, humble, & intelligent.