Best Piece of advice ever received: Don’t give up what you want most for what you want now.
Favorite thing about the beach: The sounds; waves crashing, birds, breeze.
Ideal Vacation: Going to the World Cup (soccer) anywhere in Europe.
Favorite Childhood Book: “James and the Giant Peach”
- Graduated magna cum laude from Oregon Institute of Technology with a Bachelor of Science degree in dental hygiene in 2010.
- US Navy veteran. Served active duty from 1999-2003, reservist from 2003-2005, as an E5: petty officer second class, gunners mate. Stationed in San Diego California where I had duty on the USS Harper’s Ferry, at SIMA San Diego, and volunteered for funeral detail.
- I have one son that I adore. I enjoy hanging out with him and watching him play soccer.
- I have worked in public health as well as private practice, I started out as a hygienist for the Indian Health Services in Oklahoma.
- I do my best to stay on top of the latest technology and education about my field because I realize that it is continually evolving.
- I love to travel. I’ve been almost all over the US. I’ve lived in Chicago, Oklahoma, Southern California. I would love to see Europe, specifically, England and Spain.
- I LOVE the Oregon coast. Since I was a small kid (grew up in Klamath Falls, Oregon) my family vacationed here. We couldn’t get enough! I feel lucky to be living here and working at the best office in town!
- I like what I do, I’m good at it. I finally found my *unicorn* office. Best. Staff. Ever! I love building real connections and relationships with our patients.